If you are using Pervasive PSQL v11 and havent yet downloaded Service Pack 1, here are just some of the benefits:
- Improved Licence Management. The number of allowed authorisations has been increased and a Remaining Authorizations counter has been added to the PSQL License Administrator. Other new features for licence managmenet are a new Failed Authorization key state and a Pervasive Notification Viewer to keep users informed of any changes in key state.
- Support for 64-bit ODBC for Linux.
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, 5, and 6.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.
- Support for Distributed Tuning Objects (DTO) in 64-bit.
- PDAC Support for RAD Studio XE.
- An updated VB.NET Sample Application.
- PSQL specific performance counters have been added to assist with analysing and tuning databases for improved performance.
Find out more about this release at Pervasive PSQL v11 SP1.
For pricing and licensing information for Pervasive PSQL, contact us or view our Pervasive PSQL Price List.