We run an introductory level DataFlex training course, here in the UK, to learn how to program in DataFlex. As DataFlex UK experts we are also able to provide tailored DataFlex training courses to suit the requirements of your developers.
Note: DataFlex was previously named Visual DataFlex. We are able to help with older versions of DataFlex too.
Discovering DataFlex training course
Aim of the Course
To provide you with the ability to create simple DataFlex Windows/Web applications and to act as a starting point for exploring the more advanced aspects of programming in DataFlex.
Benefits of the Course
On completion of this DataFlex training course participants will have covered the following subjects:
- How to use the Manual Class Setup
- DataFlex PowerBar
- Definition Files – DEF Files
- Creating Workspaces
- Workspace Sub Directories
- DataBase Builder – DEF Files
- Creating Selection Lists
- Problems and Solutions
For information about the course duration, cost per candidate and booking, please contact us.
Other sources of DataFlex Training
There’s a wealth of free resources available to get started with the basics of DataFlex, including:
- Tutorials in the DataFlex online help – the web based help system is comprehensive, guiding you from initially getting started to developing complex applications and web services.
- Courses on the DataFlex Learning Center – new courses are added regularly to the Learning Center, which caters for everyone from beginner level to advanced. Note, if you use the DataFlex Learning Center, you must login to see all available courses.
- DataFlex Support Forum – The forum has many helpful and polite users who are always willing to help with questions.
DataFlex is free to download and use for Personal use and this is the best way to get started and see how easy it is to develop applications.