“Very competently and well executed by Mike Peat of Unicorn Interglobal.” Director, Sture ApsRead more testimonials
We specialise in on site tailored training that meets your specific requirements. Whether you want several days training for a group of developers, or a single ’master class’ day covering a specific subject, we can help you.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Aims of the Course
- structure and syntax
- data types
- objects, arrays and functions
- conditional execution, loops and exception handling
Next, follows more advanced aspects such as anonymous functions (lambdas), namespaces, modules and closures.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) API, browser incompatibilities and what to do about them.
- The browser event model and event listeners.
- The XMLHttpRequest object which forms the basis for Ajax-style web applications
As part of this course, delegates are given examples relevant to the training material to install. These examples can be used both during the course and for additional later study.
For information about the course duration, cost per candidate and booking, please contact us.