The DataFlex International Software Developers (DISD) conference, 2018, took place the 8th and 9th March in Dallas, Texas, USA.
For those of us who were unable to travel to the States, the organisers have very kindly made the presentations from the conference publicly available on the DISD website.
Listed below, are each of the presentations about which you can find more information at DISD 2018 Presentations.
- DataFlex 2017/19.0 Overview and New “Update Build” Strategy
- Moving to DataFlex Reports
- DataFlex Reports – Automated Calling/Running of Reports
- Power BI
- Using Managed SQL Connections
- Using the MailChimp API
- Manipulating Images in DataFlex & Making filelist.cfg Source Control Compatible
- Introduction to JSON in DataFlex
- Nifty Features in DataFlex You Might Have Missed
- Update Your Web Applications with the New 19.0 Controls
- Getting the Most from REST and JSON
- First Adventures in the Cloud
- Using DataFlex 2017’s Server Web Properties
- Website Visibility on Google